2010 toyota yaris hatchback
The Yaris is readily available as a four-door sedan, or as a 2- or four-door hatchback, which the business calls a 3-door and 5-door. All use a 1.5-litre four-cylinder engine mated to a five-speed manual or optional four-speed automatic transmission.
The sedan is available in a solitary trim line. The two-door hatchback comes in CE trim, while the four-door hatchback is offered in LE or RS trim.
Functions on the sedan include 15-inch steel wheels, CD/MP3 stereo with complementary input, front bucket seats, 60/40 split-folding back seat with centre armrest, twin vanity mirrors, three-spoke tilt steering wheel, front console box with lid, illuminated access, floor mats, electronic clock, hands-on remote mirrors, as well as periodic wipers.
Attributes on the two-door CE hatchback include 15-inch steel wheels, front-seat side as well as head curtain air bags, CD/MP3 stereo with complementary input and also 2 speakers, front container seats, fold-down rear seatback, three-spoke tilt steering wheel, front console box, floor mats, electronic clock, manually-adjustable exterior mirrors, front splash guards, and recurring wipers.
The four-door LE hatchback includes four speakers, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, warmed power mirrors, back splash guards, and also rear washer/wiper.
The four-door RS hatchback adds 15-inch alloy wheels, a/c, six-CD/MP3 stereo, flat-folding and also gliding back seats, power windows, leather-wrapped wheel, keyless entrance, skirt package, coloured mirrors, rear spoiler, and haze lights.
The reduced trim lines can be optioned with a range of add-ons, consisting of cooling, cruise control, power mirrors, keyless access and also power home windows.
NEW FOR 2010:
- Two-door RS hatchback stopped
- Front-seat side and also side curtain airbags common in all models
- Four-door LE hatchback adds 60/40 split-folding back seat
- Four-door RS hatchback adds vehicle security control and also brake aid; cruise control removed
- Sedan includes standard anti-lock brakes
- Sedan Enhanced Convenience Bundle includes brake assist and automobile stability control; deletes alloy wheels, wheel locks as well as fog lights
- Car Aero Bundle discontinued
- Outside colours: Polar White added; Blizzard Pearl, Silver Streak Metallic and also Bayou Blue Metallic ceased