If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
Delete A Facebook Page For Business
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can see it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.