Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in function is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop and Skype for Web. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, here is exactly what you must do:
Skype With Facebook Login
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the contact number or email address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login making use of Facebook immediately when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to automatically visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype consent to utilize your Facebook account. Click Allow to give Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype article for you, have accessibility to your news feed, as well as accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read as well as approve Skype's regards to usage. Read the Skype regards to usage, and afterwards click I concur - continue. Skype will certainly utilize Facebook to login the next time you open it.