Below are the three major ways you can successfully log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS gadget.
Facebook Messenger Log Out
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your gadget Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you should go into the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Close the app if you have it open, as well as remove it from your current applications listing, otherwise this method will not function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, and scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, as well as Clear data.
Now when you go back to tap on Messenger in your application drawer, you should see that it will not log you in immediately.
Pro suggestion: If another person wishes to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply should touch Change Account to sign right into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you have actually obtained Messenger on your phone, possibilities are good that you've got the Facebook application too. From the Android Facebook application, touch the More switch on the top right (which must look like 3 lines), after that most likely to Account Settings, complied with by Safety as well as login. You'll see an area called Where you're logged in, after that just pick the Messenger session as well as tap Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the app on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Introduce chat app.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately till you can identify the highlighted words, data USAGE POLICY. Faucet that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the food selection bar on the top left corner.
- Tap EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DESIGNER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually until you could see clearly your ACCOUNT IMAGE at the top right edge. Tap your photo to expose the drop down food selection.
- Tap LOG OUT from that fall food selection.
Viola! You have actually lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a different customer on it.
II. UTILIZING KEY FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Release the major Facebook application.
- Tap the food selection bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down till you locate Settings. Touch it.
- Tap SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Tap ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Locate the entrance that details these:.
Gadget Kind: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Device Name: Facebook for iPhone.
- Touch the X icon alongside that log to finish its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the chat application or end the active session at the primary Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app using these techniques?