How Do You Disable An Instagram Account
Considering that removing an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it could be much more advisable to think about temporarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight right away, however every one of your web content- like your images, comments as well as suches as - are still maintained and can be renewed when as well as if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the top right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch beside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page and seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Select your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password in that area.
- Click on the switch classified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account up to once a week.