How To Delete A Like On Facebook
The best ways to erase Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom up until you discover the area „ likes".
3. Make certain you've picked „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will offer you a list of all your likes as floor tiles with sneak peek image. This is just how you unlike each one:
How to Get Rid Of a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" a person's Facebook Status does a number of things. First, it places your name under the Status, revealing viewers that you liked it. Second, it sends out a notice to whoever posted the Status. Third, if another user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll likewise get alerts. Remove such from another person's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" switch by mistake or wish to remove it for another factor. You can additionally eliminate your personal Status updates from your timeline, even if an additional individual has liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from an additional Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and enter the name of the individual whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area on top of the screen.
2. Click on the individual on the list that shows up.
3. Locate the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link listed below the Status.
Eliminate Your Personal "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and also click your account link in the upper-left edge of the screen.
2. Discover the Status upgrade that you wish to eliminate in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade as well as click the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to confirm your choice.