Untag Someone On Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Find the story you intend to eliminate a tag from and float over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Gain access to the original post you shared and also click the "Share" button to share the post once more without the tags.
Remove Image Tags
1. Locate the image with the tagged individual you wish to eliminate and also click on the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch below the picture.
3. Float over the individual's name you want to get rid of from the image and also select "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each picture you wish to eliminate tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and confirm that you wish to eliminate the tagged images.
Tip: You can remove your personal tag from any type of photo or post by hovering over the tale, selecting the Pencil symbol and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How you can Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post concerned.
- Click the drop-down menu icon.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're taking care of a a great deal of posts, you can do another thing that's not so lengthy:
- Visit your Activity Log (you can get there by picking the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you want to untag on your own from, and also click on the Edit switch beside them on the right.
- Later on, click "Report/Remove Tag"