Facebook Main Office Phone Number
Approach 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, straight under the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse cursor over each alternative to view its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your profile settings.
- Privacy and Safety - Addresses account safety, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Coverage - Covers standard coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) along with handling a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, considering that they cover usual problems as well as issues.
3. Select a pertinent area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of steps that discuss the best ways to fix your situation.
- For instance, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, simply click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a few words associated with your issue. You need to see several recommendations appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might key in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for a solution to a certain concern not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having concerns with advertisements, your questions are typically resolved in this area.
- To delve into advertising, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can't discover your current trouble listed throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could look up subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Complaint by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced best side of the web page alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the following kinds, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen and afterwards click your recommended language.
7. Fill in the grievance form. This will differ from person to person based on one's personal information and the nature of one's problem, yet make certain to be as comprehensive as possible when filling in this type. You must consist of every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so expect your e-mail to arrive appropriately within 3 to 5 company days.
Approach 3: Sending an Allure for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't really presently impaired), you won't have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You could also use a phone number right here.
4. Type in your full name. Ensure the name provided below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise should post a photo of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID readily available, take one now and also send it to on your own by means of email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you could click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID image. This will publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space in which you could validate the awakening of your account. Think about consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you might not receive a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not obtain an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, email address, or telephone number. Make sure you can access whichever system you decide to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected tool of communication for a code. For example, if you detailed your telephone number, you ought to get a text with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You can also prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).