It appears there is a single switch enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you're able to pick something new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, now's your possibility to protect a much better URL as well as email than the arbitrarily created number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function any longer as soon as you pick the brand-new one.
How To Change Username Of Facebook Account
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field given. Facebook will certainly allow you recognize whether that username is readily available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you transform it once. You are also expected to use your real name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook profile and active!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.