Searching People On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the display (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you might have to tap "request" instead, so they could approve the connection. You could also follow several of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory site to Find users to follow based upon your interests.
- You likewise could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the account tab also. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you may take pleasure in.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you could click the customer that submitted the photo and begin following them as well.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, just use the @ icon and also type the user's name straight afterwards.