Setting Up Facebook For Business
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Ensure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have a little various 'about' areas that enable you to include different sorts of information. As an example, a Local Business of Area' might have opening up times. You can transform this later on.
Step 3: Fill out the details in the form. You will certainly then be sent a verification e-mail so ensure you utilize as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to set up the new Facebook Page. Just comply with the prompts to complete the Page. You can also miss this procedure in the meantime or complete producing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons a Facebook Business Account could be required when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Limit personnel task while on Facebook.
- Lower the danger entailed with affixing the Facebook Page to your team's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account as well as don't wish to Create one.
What can (as well as cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and handle Facebook Adverts.
This includes uploading to your Pages (consisting of events, pictures etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts and various other.
Nevertheless, there are things you can not do that you can if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss other Pages or accessibility your Page's information feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can't change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Also, you can't make use of Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Sign up with or manage any type of Facebook Teams.