The brand-new Google Aide with the dark setting look cool and currently you can use it at night setting without harming your eyes. Right here we have a step by step guide to inform you exactly how you can enable the dark setting on your Google Aide
Steps to Enable Dark Mode in Google Assistant
- Most likely to the Google Play Store and also install the latest update for the Google App.
- When upgraded, release the Google app from the application drawer.
- Tap on More tab and afterwards most likely to Settings.
- Go to General and scroll to the very bottom of the page for the Theme option.
- Select the Dark theme from that choice and it will certainly be allowed instantly.
- Currently you will certainly get the dark interface on the Google Assistant too.