Business web pages are created to be seen and also shared by friends on timelines, in groups and also events, or by means of personal message. To share a business or organization's page making use of any one of these options, click the "Share" switch with an arrowhead discovered below the web page's header picture.
Sharing on the mobile app looks about the same, though options are compressed because of restricted room. Touch the three dots to open up the web page's food selection, where you can after that draft a message. Pick to share on your timeline or to one more location with the alternative on top of the screen.
Right here's exactly how to do both.
How to share a business page on Facebook on a computer1. Navigate to the business page you would certainly such as the share.
2. Click the "Share" button with the arrowhead found underneath the header photo.
3. This will certainly open up a pop-up. Add message if you would certainly such as in the "Say something about this ..." section. You can also mark close friends, note your location, or add a reaction by clicking the appropriate symbol in the bottom left edge.
4. You can also choose who you want to share the web page with by clicking heaven button on top. Sharing to your timeline is the default, but you can also pick to share to a friend's timeline, a group, or an event rather. Or, you can opt to simply cooperate a private message.
- If you select to stick to the default and share to your timeline, you can likewise change who can see the article on your timeline alongside the "Cancel" and "Post" switches near the bottom. For instance, you can establish the post so that all your public good friends can see it besides a few individuals.
5. Click "Post" when you're ready.
Read also: How to Add Contact to WhatsApp on Android
How to share a business page on Facebook on the mobile app1. Discover business web page you desire to share.
2. Tap the three dots menu.
3. This will certainly open up a pop-up. Faucet "Write Post" to start sharing.
4. This will certainly open a draft. You can touch to alter where you are sharing the page on top. (Choices include your timeline, a team, an event, or personal message.).
5. Tap the blue "Post" option in the upper right hand edge when you're done.