Instagram Search User
- First, tap the profile image under right of the screen (appears like a contact card), then choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you could have to touch "request" rather, so they could authorize the link. You could likewise adhere to some of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory to Find users to follow based on your rate of interests.
- You likewise could have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, however DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you might enjoy.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of the most intriguing photos on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you can click on the customer that posted the picture and begin following them also.
To label a friend in a remark or in the image itself, merely use the @ symbol and type the user's name directly then.