How To Change A Facebook Page Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More option to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval might take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess and authorize your new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments section. Your question might be featured in the frequently asked questions area.