Instagram Friends Search
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (appears like a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are utilizing Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you may have to touch "request" rather, so they could accept the connection. You can also comply with several of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to follow based upon your rate of interests.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you might enjoy.
- Finally, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see several of the most fascinating photos on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you could click the customer that posted the image as well as start following them too.
To identify a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, simply use the @ icon and also type the customer's name directly after that.