Instagram Person Search
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the display (looks like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you may have to touch "request" instead, so they can approve the connection. You could additionally comply with some of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to comply with based upon your rate of interests.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, yet DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You can search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you might appreciate.
- Finally, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see several of one of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you could click on the user that submitted the photo as well as begin following them also.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, simply use the @ symbol as well as kind the individual's name straight then.