Can You Block Someone From A Business Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes section to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and click "Okay" to remove and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they uploaded on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could see a list of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and choose "Banned" in the People Who Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the individual to access your page one more time.
Bonus offer: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: