Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization may use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to review as well as approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have just revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks section. Your inquiry might be included in the commonly asked questions section.