Change My Page Name On Facebook
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have just revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments area. Your concern could be showcased in the frequently asked questions area.