Currently you could make a photo comment rather than simply common message, or post both a text comment and also an image to illustrate it. Whatever photo you decide to post shows up in the listing of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Comment Photos In Facebook
This is an especially good function to have for birthday celebrations and also other holiday wishes because photos typically state greater than words.
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you needed to upload an image somewhere on the web and afterwards put the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as simple as it is currently.
How you can Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are slightly different depending on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred internet internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed underneath the post you want to reply to.
- Go into any message, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the right side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the applications for Android and iphone mobile devices, touch the Facebook app then:
- Tap comment underneath the post you want to Comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard.
- Enter a message comment as well as tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with and then tap Done or whatever various other button is used on your tool to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Site-- Use this technique to submit photo talk about Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop internet site, however instead the mobile internet site:
-Tap Comment on the post that need to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the provided text box, touch the camera icon next to the text-entry area.
-Pick either Take Picture or Photo Collection to select the picture you want to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.