How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to check out all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and accept your new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks section. Your inquiry could be included in the faqd area.