How Do I Share A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you intend to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you wish to share the post with. You can repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you have or as an exclusive message to another user.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to opt to omit particular individuals or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however offers the opportunity to include in the original message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share and press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always offer credit rating to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have approval to do so. If the post contains individual details, the individual might not want the post shared with any person outside their very own circle of friends.