How to Change Url On Facebook
Transforming your Facebook Web Page Name
Altering your service name on your Facebook page normally calls for approval from Facebook prior to it can work. Your case could be rejected if the recommended brand-new name is not close enough to the current name or goes against any one of their page guidelines. If your Facebook web page has actually not been used as well as has few sorts, the most convenient point may be to produce a brand-new web page with the brand-new name. Nonetheless, this is never ever recommended for energetic web pages with a large amount of likes as well as involvement.
For more information on how to change your page name, look into Facebook's support section.
The special identifier in your Facebook web page url (the closing of the url as indicated by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your url includes your page name with a long string of numbers, you do not have a distinct username connected with your page.
Points to think about When Transforming Your Facebook Username
- To select a username you could follow these steps.
- Bear in mind not all web pages are eligible to produce a username, particularly if the web page is fairly new with little task.
- If you want to transform your username, you could just be offered one chance to change it.
- The wanted username may not be made use of by anybody else, so keep in mind you can not always get the one you desire.
- Facebook has certain standards on what can be in your username which you can see right here.
- If you transform your username, your old Facebook url will certainly not redirect to your new url. Significance, anywhere the old Facebook page url is linked will certainly no more work.
Steps to Modification Your Facebook LINK/ Username
-From the top of your Web page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username area.
-Enter a new username as well as click Check Availability.
-If the username you want is available, click Confirm to save it.