If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
How To Get Rid Of Pages On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually gone into deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could watch it).
Here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites efforts in other places? Let us understand about it in the comments.