How To Make Photos Private In Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the photo.
- The image must be one that you uploaded, not just among you that someone else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon usually resembles a shape of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly change your picture's privacy to ensure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper right corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's current privacy setting. For example, the album could have a globe icon and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced appropriate edge of the image as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.