How To Name A Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and also authorize your new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your concern could be featured in the faqd area.