There are several methods to do this yet we will take a look at posting them from your computer and this guide will reveal you just how.
How To Post Photos On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to upload. If you're uploading numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will publish your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the article by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that pick Public.
-You can also click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you would love to add your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.