If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How To Remove A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize about it in the comments.