Facebook provides separate checklists of the people and various other Pages that have actually liked your Page. The listings are sorted so that the most recent 'likes' of your Page appear first.
How To See Who Likes A Page On Facebook
Actions to learning that has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop computer, laptop computer or tablet computer:
1. Go to your Facebook business Page. (Make sure you're visited to Facebook.).
2. Click the 'Settings' link. (See Smart device actions further down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the list of options on the left and click 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals and Various other Pages' location opens up, it will available to a listing of 'People That Such As This Page' and also program:.
- Their account picture.
- Their name.
- The date every one liked your Page.
You can scroll with the names to see that has liked your Page - they're sorted starting with the most current sort - or utilize the search area (see listed below) to discover a particular name.
To find what Pages have liked your Page click the down arrow to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will certainly consist of the Page name, the Page's profile picture and also the day when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (Make sure you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' link that shows up near to as well as under your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the list of choices till you locate the 'Edit Settings' link, then click.
- Scroll down the checklist of 'Settings' up until you concern 'People and Other Pages'.
- Choose from the menu choices given to see the info you have an interest in seeing:
> People That Similar To This Page.
> Pages That Similar To This Page.
> Outlawed People and also Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page uses a riches of information concerning those that have actually liked your Page.
As soon as you have actually scrolled through the names and also images of those that have 'liked' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies on top of your Page, just below the main Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab gives all kind of info pertaining to Sorts, Reach, Page Sights, Activities on Page, Posts, Individuals, and so on.
For example, you can learn:
- exactly what countries and also cities your fans are from, as well as their numbers;.
- what percentage of your fans are females or guys;.
- what percent of your fans fall under various age;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the number of individuals reached with your web content;.
- ... and much more!