How To Untag A Photo In Facebook
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook and click the "notifications" button/icon situated on top of the page. (Tip: symbol is the world/globe picture located on top left of page).
2. Click the notification consisting of information about the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. Once you discover the best notification, click the photo web link and it will certainly redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the end of the photo, click "Options" and also pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a checklist of Options clarifying why you wish to eliminate the tag (i.e. I want to remove this tag, it's bothering me, etc.) will appear. Select the proper one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have actually successfully gotten rid of the tag from the picture and it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Check out the name provided in the top-right corner of the display. If the detailed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and choose your company name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your company web page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel till you see the name as well as address of your business listed under your cover image. Click the "Photos" alternative just to the right of your company address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall images you have actually posted. Click the photo containing the tag you want to get rid of, and it will immediately increase the size of. A list of all the marked people shows up to the right of the picture.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the person you wish to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.