Linking Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You could link your individual account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username and password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and also could pick what sort of material you wish to share by clicking packages.
Right here you can determine just how much info you want to show Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Now you'll have the ability to just post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both services and publish two different updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically trim your blog post with an instantly developed short URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" choice and also choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.