There are several means to do this yet we will take a look at publishing them from your computer and this overview will certainly reveal you exactly how.
Posting Pictures On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're posting numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can include message to the blog post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that pick Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when triggered if you would love to include your images to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.