Scheduling Facebook Posts
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will have to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Accessibility your alternate Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- points like teams, fan web pages, service web pages, and more. To obtain to one of these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your major feed display (near the globe as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually produced.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the exact same menu. See our article on producing a local business page to find out more.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've produced, start typing a standing update in the text box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you could also put media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrowhead beside the blue and white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a day and also time. In the window that turns up, choose a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the moment as well as using the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You need to arrange your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months ahead of time.
-All times refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to upload immediately at the date and time you've offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.