Untag Photo Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook and click the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe image situated on top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification having information concerning the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you locate the appropriate notification, click the photo link and it will reroute you to the taged picture.
4. Below the photo, click "Options" and also select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a list of Options discussing why you want to get rid of the tag (i.e. I want to eliminate this tag, it's pestering me, etc.) will certainly appear. Select the proper one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have actually efficiently removed the tag from the image and also it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
How You Can Untag Someone You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Consider the name provided in the top-right corner of the display. If the provided name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and also pick your company name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your organisation page will load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name as well as address of your service listed under your cover picture. Click the "Photos" choice simply to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface images you have actually posted. Click the image including the tag you wish to eliminate, as well as it will automatically increase the size of. A list of all the marked people shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Move your computer mouse over the name of the individual you desire to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.