Who See My Facebook
It is easy to do. Simply follow these steps and also you will certainly prosper in finding out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Manual technique to see Who viewed my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will be presented exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have set up the particular Extension.
Manual Approach To View Who watched your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears in the appropriate corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This huge listing of account IDs (each divided by commas) is actually your complete listing of close friends.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly discover visitors Who have visited your facebook profile.
We wish you discovered Who sees your profile frequently! If you such as this article please show your close friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.