Can I Change The Name Of My Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval may occupy to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate as well as approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. When accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its new name.
I have just revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your inquiry might be showcased in the faqd area.