How To Block People From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and also click "Okay" to eliminate and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can view a checklist of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section as well as select "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to permit the person to access your page once more.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: