How To See Your Search History On Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" alternative. Click it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the application's summary web page. On the following web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see all the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous minutes to load the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's details page. On the next screen, you are asked to permit for the app to fetch your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You page that tons. You will certainly see a list of names with direct links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to section. If someone has erased you as a friend since you set up the app, then that individual's name is displayed in this area. For best outcomes, wait a few days to a few weeks before going back to the application to check that has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your web browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see images in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You can return to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any kind of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have ever before published to your Facebook account. The very first time the app lots, it could take a number of minutes to show the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will certainly see all the pictures ever published by that Friend. You could separately see the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.