How To Untag In Facebook
Removing the post
1. Locate the tale you intend to eliminate a tag from and hover over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and choose "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Accessibility the original post you shared and also click the "Share" switch to share the post once more without the tags.
Eliminate Photo Tags
1. Situate the picture with the tagged individual you want to remove as well as click the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the end of the picture.
3. Float over the individual's name you want to eliminate from the photo and also choose "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Photos
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each picture you intend to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button and confirm that you want to eliminate the tagged pictures.
Suggestion: You could eliminate your very own tag from any type of picture or post by hovering over the story, picking the Pencil icon and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post concerned.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a large number of posts, you can do something else that's not so taxing:
- Head to your Activity Log (you could arrive by picking the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Find the posts/photos you want to untag on your own from, and also click on the Edit button alongside them on the right.
- Later on, click on "Report/Remove Tag"