Make Photos Private Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the image.
- The picture should be one that you posted, not just among you that someone else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol usually resembles a silhouette of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll find listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately alter your picture's personal privacy to make sure that just you could see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's existing privacy setting. For instance, the album might have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the proper time comes, open each image in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the lower best edge of the picture and also pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.