Can I Change My Facebook Page Name
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More option to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review as well as approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your question could be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.