There are numerous ways to do this yet we will certainly look at posting them from your computer and also this guide will certainly reveal you exactly how.
Facebook Add Photo to Post
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just want to post images to your very own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're publishing numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly upload your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add message to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then choose Public.
-You could also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you wish to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your image(s) to your chosen Facebook page.