How Do I Block Someone From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to see the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can view a checklist of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and also pick "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the individual to access your page one more time.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: