Have you ever experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in attribute is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop and Skype for Internet. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, below is what you ought to do:
Login Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the contact number or email address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login utilizing Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you want Skype to instantly visit with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype authorization to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to give Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype message for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.