Schedule Posts On Facebook
Method 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly should be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It's important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for pages you have actually produced-- things like groups, fan web pages, service pages, and more. To get to one of these pages, click the small arrowhead in the top right of your major feed screen (near the globe and also lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you haven't currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the exact same menu. See our article on developing a small company page to find out more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually produced, start keying a condition update in the text box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you could likewise insert media into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrowhead next to the blue and white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and time. In the home window that turns up, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the time and using the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You have to arrange your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to upload instantly at the date and also time you have actually provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.