Currently you could make a photo comment as opposed to just typical message, or post both a text comment and also an image to illustrate it. Whatever photo you opt to post shows up in the checklist of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Comment With Photo On Facebook
This is a specifically great function to have for birthday celebrations as well as other vacation desires considering that pictures typically say more than words.
Formerly, to add an image to a comment, you needed to post a photo somewhere online and after that put the code that linked to the picture. It was messy as well as not as very easy as it is now.
Ways to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are a little different depending on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred web browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you intend to reply to.
- Go into any message, if you want, then click the camera icon at the best side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the apps for Android and iOS mobile devices, tap the Facebook application and after that:
- Tap comment underneath the post you wish to Comment on to raise the online key-board.
- Get in a text comment and also tap the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
- Select the image you want to comment with and then tap Done or whatever various other switch is made use of on your device to leave that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this technique to submit image comments on Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile application or the desktop website, yet rather the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the supplied text box, touch the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Picture or Image Library to pick the picture you intend to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.