How Do I Connect My Facebook Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your personal account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and also could select exactly what type of material you wish to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you could determine just how much information you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to merely upload a condition update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both solutions and publish two separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will automatically trim your blog post with an immediately produced short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice and pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.