Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old as well as stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Change Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", and also the image is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you desire to utilize.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to utilize.
-While the photo is presented on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your taste, after that choose Done when you're finished.