If you cannot discover archived Facebook messages, use the proper set of instructions below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How To Open Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest means to obtain to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
The best ways to discover an archived message on Facebook?
To check out an archived discussion on Facebook, you must experience the actions below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, and after that click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you could go through the conversation that you're seeking.
On a Smart phone
You can get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your web browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the display and type the name of the individual you wish to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you intend to see from the search results then you'll see all the messages from that person.
If you're using Facebook's mobile site from your phone or tablet, you can not explore the conversations themselves however you could look for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For instance, you could look "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry but you cannot search for particular words you as well as Henry sent out each other.